Creating a Culture of Intrapreneurship
While it’s true that every company needs an entrepreneur to get it under way, healthy growth requires a smattering of intrapreneurs who drive new projects and explore new and unexpected directions for business development. — Sir Richard Branson
Through Barbara’s half-day workshop presentation on Intrapreneurship, participants will learn how to:
- define, identify and explain the distinctions between entre and intra-preneurship.
- engage in the buy-in, and process, of the intrapreneurial approach to internal relationships.
- accelerate innovation and transform culture.
- increase personal comfort with calculated risk-taking.
- facilitate a personal mindset that advances continuous innovation.
- transform new ideas into profitable realities.
- formally acknowledge, nourish and celebrate individual and company milestones that perpetuate the intrapreneurial spirit.
Through lively facilitator-led discussion, as well as personal reflection, pairs and group exercises, Creating a Culture of Intrapreneurship gives attendees the springboard and time-out required to contemplate and strategize how they will move both themselves and their company forward in new, innovate and intrapreneurial ways.
[scbutton link=”/elevate/contact-us/” target=”same” variation=”light_grey” size=”small” align=”none”]Contact Barbara Morris-Blake[/scbutton]